All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively known as Content), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Website is owned, controlled or licensed by or to Rafaella Pedroso, and is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
Rafaella Pedroso does not, nor does any other party who provides Content to this Website make any warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or currency of the Content. As a user of this Website, you are required to make your own enquiries before entering into any transaction on the basis of or in reliance upon the Content. To the extent permitted by law, Rafaella Pedroso and its employees, officers, agents and contractors exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance upon the Content whether or not this is caused by a negligent act or omission.
Rafaella Pedroso and each party providing Content to the Website are limited in its liability to the extent permitted by law, to the resupply of the Content. Rafaella Pedroso does not accept responsibility for any liability in respect of access to other content through the use of this Website.
- Your Use of the Website
While using our Website, you may not use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. Rafaella Pedroso reserves its right to bar individuals thought to be conducting such activity.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any Rafaella Pedroso server, or to any other services offered on or through the Website by hacking or any other illegitimate means.
You may not scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website.
You may not trace or seek to trace any information of any user or customer of Rafaella Pedroso, including any Rafaella Pedroso account not owned by you to its source. You may not exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, as provided for by the Website.
You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonably large burden on the infrastructure of the Website or Rafaella Pedroso‘s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Website or to Rafaella Pedroso.
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Rafaella Pedroso on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- Purchases; Other Terms and Conditions
Rafaella Pedroso does not guarantee that your use of this Website will be confidential. Rafaella Pedroso is not responsible for any harm that you or any person may suffer as a result of a breach of confidentiality in respect of your use of this Website.
- Links to other Websites and to the Rafaella Pedroso Website
This Website may contain links to other independent third-party Websites (Linked Websites). These Linked Websites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Websites are not under Rafaella Pedroso‘s control, and Rafaella Pedroso is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Websites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Websites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Websites.
Rafaella Pedroso notes further that some components of the Website require an account and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information and are fully responsible for all conduct carried out under this password and account.
Rafaella Pedroso is not liable for any loss of confidentiality or for any damages arising from your failure to comply with security measures. Rafaella Pedroso requests that you promptly report to it any unauthorized use of the password.
RAFAELLA PEDROSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, RAFAELLA PEDROSO DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RAFAELLA PEDROSO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ITS WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS, OR EMAIL SENT FROM RAFAELLA PEDROSO ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. RAFAELLA PEDROSO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ANY LINKED WEBSITES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST RAFAELLA PEDROSO FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE OR ANY SUCH CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to, but is not limited to, any damages, liability or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
Rafaella Pedroso reserves the right to do the following, at any time, without notice:
- modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Website, or any portion of the Website, for any reason;
- modify or change the Website, or any portion of the Website, including prices, and any applicable policies or terms; and
- to interrupt the operation of the Website, or any portion of the Website, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
You must indemnify and hold harmless Rafaella Pedroso or its employee’s contractors and agents and keep them indemnified against all loss, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses (including legal fees), claims and damages arising from:
- any breach by you of these Terms; or
- reliance by you on any information obtained through the Rafaella Pedroso Website.
- Applicable Law
Although this Website can be accessed throughout the United States and overseas, Rafaella Pedroso does not represent that the content of this Website complies with the laws (including the intellectual property laws) of countries outside the United States. If you access this Website from outside the United States, you do this on your own responsibility and are responsible for ensuring compliance with all laws in the place where you are located.
- Collection of Personal Information
- The information collected by Rafaella Pedroso from you assists us in personalizing and improving the experience for our customers. Such information is utilized primarily to ensure supply of goods and services to you the customer. Such information includes:
- name and address;
- contact phone number;
- email address;
- product preferences;
- information regarding promotions and other service of Rafaella Pedroso; and
- information pertaining to all events and/or membership components.
- We collect and display personal testimonials of satisfied customers and users on the Services in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name, on the Services. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stories from clients are featured on our blog occasionally. With your consent, we may post your stories along with your name, on the Services.
- We showcase customer’s photography works on the Services. With your consent, we may feature your works along with your name, on the Services.
- Rafaella Pedroso will not collect sensitive information without your consent, unless it is necessary for such information to be collected for an activity or function, and will not collect any such information in a secret or dishonest way.
- Use of Personal Information
- The primary use of personal information is for the purposes listed under the heading, Collection of Personal Information, above. However, we will use and disclose your personal information for the approved purposes and in a variety of ways associated with the approved purposes, including the following:
- to assist in the development of information technology, systems maintenance and development;
- to assist in the development of information technology requirements, systems maintenance and developmental issues;
- to analyze information for product development, marketing and research purposes and to improve and extend our range of services;
- to investigate and resolve complaints concerning the provision of services by us or others associated to us;
- marketing directly to you in accordance with the National Privacy Principals;
- disclosure of your personal information to any other organization or person involved in carrying out any necessary function or activity on our behalf, including complaints handling and fraud prevention, whether within the United States or overseas;
- disclosure of your personal information in a manner authorized or required by law;
- for any unrelated secondary purpose to which you consent; and
- for compliance with any legislative and regulatory provisions
- Moreover, we shall not utilize personal information without taking reasonable steps to ensure that the information is accurate, complete and up to date.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
Rafaella Pedroso may use and disclose your personal information for approved purposes and in a variety of ways associated with approved purposes. This includes the following:
- Rafaella Pedroso may disclose personal information to related or unrelated third parties if consent has been obtained from you.
- Rafaella Pedroso may disclose personal information between related body corporates. In circumstances where information is disclosed to related body corporates, they are bound by the original primary purpose for which the information was collected.
- Rafaella Pedroso may disclose personal information to unrelated third parties to enable outsourcing of functions for purposes including, but not limited to billing, customer relations management and order fulfillment. This will be done when such disclosure is within your reasonable expectations.
- Rafaella Pedroso may disclose personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies, Courts or external advisors where permitted or required by law.
- Rafaella Pedroso may disclose personal information to avoid an imminent threat to a person’s life or to public safety.
- If disclosure is not for a primary purpose, then it is for a related secondary purpose. If disclosure has not been obtained, then Rafaella Pedroso will not disclose your personal information, unless for the reasons documented at clauses 3(a) to 3(f).
- Rafaella Pedroso does not generally sell or share its customer lists on a commercial basis with third parties, but in the event that we did, it would be done only if the appropriate consent of the individuals have been obtained. In this circumstance, Rafaella Pedroso will take steps to ensure that the use of its customer list by the third party does not exceed the scope of the content.
- Security and Quality of your Personal Information
Rafaella Pedroso will take reasonable steps to ensure that any of your personal information that is collected, stored, used or disclosed by us is accurate, complete and up-to-date. To do so, Rafaella Pedroso shall do the following:
- Rafaella Pedroso will review its collection and storage practices on a regular and ongoing basis to determine how improvements to accuracy can be achieved.
- Rafaella Pedroso requires its employees and contractors to perform their duties in a manner that is congruent with our legal responsibilities in relation to privacy.
- Rafaella Pedroso will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all paper and electronic records that contain personal information will be stored in a facility that will not allow unauthorized access.
- Rafaella Pedroso will review its information security practices on a regular and ongoing basis to determine how improvements to security can be achieved.
- Access of Personal Information
Rafaella Pedroso shall take reasonable steps to limit access to personal information by doing the following:
- Rafaella Pedroso will allow access to personal information records by the relevant individual, should such requested access be in accordance with the Privacy Act.
- Rafaella Pedroso will correct its personal information at the request of the individual concerned as soon as practicable, and in accordance with the Privacy Act. Should an individual wish to correct their personal information, they should contact Rafaella Pedroso directly.
- Rafaella Pedroso may charge a fee for process of an access request if such a request is complex or resource intensive.
- Cookies and Other Technologies
- As is standard practice on many corporate websites, Rafaella Pedroso utilizes cookies and other technologies to assist us in determining what components of our website are most popular, and to ensure that our online advertising is bringing customers to our products and services. Cookies may also be utilized to study traffic patterns and most importantly, to ensure that your experience in interacting with us is convenient.
- Are Your Personal Account Details Stored Safely?
Rafaella Pedroso shall take reasonable steps to ensure the security of personal information held by it from such risks as loss or unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure of data. Rafaella Pedroso only permits your details to be accessed by authorized personnel.
- GDPR Process for Exercising Data Subject’s Rights in Personal Data
For those users of our Services from within the European Union and for which GDPR applies, we have created the following mechanisms and practices to provide you with the following control over your personal information that comprises GDPR Personal Data:
What are your rights?
By law, if any of your personal information/Personal Data provided to Rafaella Pedroso is subject to GDPR in the European Union, you have a number of rights when it comes to your personal information/Personal Data. Further information and advice about your rights can be obtained from the data protection regulator in your country.
IMPORTANT: When you contact Rafaella Pedroso to exercise your rights described below, it is very important for security verification and other purposes that you use any email address that you know is associated with the personal information/Personal Data about which you are contacting Rafaella Pedroso
- The right to object to processing. You have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing (i.e. if you no longer want to be contacted with potential opportunities).
- The right to rectification. You are entitled to have your information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure. This is also known as “the right to be forgotten” and, in simple terms, enables you to request the deletion or removal of your personal information/Personal Data where there’s no compelling reason for us to keep using it. This is not a general right to erasure; there are exceptions.
(NOTE: Consistent with GDPR, Rafaella Pedroso may retain a trivial amount of information to keep a record of its compliance with your request.)
- The right to restrict processing. You have rights to “block” or suppress further use of your personal information/Personal Data that Rafaella Pedroso processes. When processing is restricted, we can still store your personal information/Personal Data, but may not use it further. We keep lists of people who have asked for further use of their information to be “blocked” to make sure the restriction is respected in future. For clarity, if you do make these requests, it does not mean that anything we have done with your personal information/Personal Data with your consent up to that point is unlawful.
- The right to data portability. You have rights to obtain and reuse your personal information/Personal Data for your own purposes across different services. For example, if you decide to switch to a new provider of services like the Services from Rafaella Pedroso that you subscribed to, this enables you to move, copy, or transfer your personal information/Personal Data easily between our IT systems and theirs safely and securely, without affecting its usability.
(NOTE: Rafaella Pedroso will retain and continue to process your personal information/Personal Data unless you also request to be forgotten or request restricted or blocked processing.)
- The right to lodge a complaint. You have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle or process your personal information/Personal Data with your national data protection regulator. However, we hope you will contact us first so can try to address your complaint directly.
- The right to withdraw consent. If you have given your consent to anything we do with your personal information/Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This includes your right to withdraw consent to us using your personal information/Personal Data for marketing purposes.
- Rafaella Pedroso’s Retention of Personal Data Under GDPR and Other Applicable Laws
We only retain your personal information/Personal Data for as long as is necessary for us to use your information as described above or to comply with our legal obligations and legitimate interests. Please be advised that this means that we may retain some of your personal information/Personal Data after you cease to use our Services. For instance, we may retain your data as necessary to meet our legal obligations, such as for tax and accounting purposes.
When determining the relevant period in which we retain or establish/revise periods for retaining personal information/Personal Data, we will take the following factors into account:
- Our contractual obligations and rights in relation to the information involved;
- Legal obligation(s) under applicable law to retain data for a certain period of time or with respect to pending or anticipated legal actions;
- Our legitimate interest where we weigh your interest in controlling your Personal Data and against our lawful purpose in processing your Personal Data;
- Statutes of limitations under applicable law(s);
- If you have made a request to have your information deleted; and
- Guidelines issued by relevant data protection authorities.
Otherwise, pursuant to GDPR, we will securely erase your personal information/Personal Data once there is no lawful basis or legal obligation to store or process it.
- Your Rights Under California Privacy Statutes
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
This Privacy Statement may change from time to time. These changes shall be highlighted in this area at the time of amendment.